- Appropriate Biotechnologies Communication and Diffusion (ABCD) with special reference to biological agents (bio-fertilizers & bio-pesticides) production and GM seed quality for Rural Development – Phase I
- Conducted pilot survey of emergence of adult beetles & white grub infestation on sugarcane.
- Conducted laboratory and field trails to assess efficacy of Entomo Pathogenic Nematode (EPN), Heterorhabditis indica and Steinernema on white grub control in collaboration with IARI.
- Published and distributed booklet & pamphlets on management of white grub.
- Encouraged farmers to make Self Help Groups for creating common production units for organic inputs and market linked processing units for organic agri produce.
- Participated in Kisaan Gosthies and Kisaan Mela (s) organized by KVK, State Department of Agriculture & Horticulture.